Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lucky Ducky

Any of you who have met my kids know how lucky I am. I am not sure that I have given them all of the opportunities they would have liked, but they have turned out just fine. Certainly their parents have had an impact on them (both positive and negative) but they have wonderful attributes which I am convinced came from their Heavenly Father. I just hope I can stay out of the way enough to allow them to continue their amazing growth!

I guess I feel a little like Charles Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie. Nels Oleson once told Charles (while looking at Charles' family) that he feels that Charles is the richest man in Walnut Grove.

2 comments:

Balser said...

You do have a great family! Great kids!

Kelli said...

Hey Norman! I rolled the sleeping bag up neatly. It's pretty narrow near the bottom so the top half folded over a bit to make it all one even width, and then I just rolled it up really tight. I don't want to drag it out of the bag again now that I know it fits in there rolled up, I just need to take care to roll it VERY tight when that fateful day comes. haha Thanks for the advice! I'll let you know how it goes in the end.