Saturday, March 28, 2009

YW Conference

Celene will be singing in the Conference Center this evening during the Young Women's Conference. She will be seated on the top row, 4 seats from the left edge of the organ pipes.

The girls have been practicing every Sunday evening and one Saturday for several weeks. She is excited about it and has enjoyed the opportunity.

The program will be broadcast on KBYU (ch 11) this evening at 8:00 PM. If you have BYU-TV access (cable or on channel 11.3) it will be broadcast live at 6:00. I will add some information later this week.


4 comments:

Niki said...

Oh man!! I didn't see her! That is so great that she got to do that. I bet it was fabulous. They sounded wonderful and sang some of my favorite songs. Tell her they did great!

Balser said...

Congrats Celene! That would be so cool!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I hope it went well. I normally would have gone but I did not see the post on time!

Tell Celene I hope it went well!

Lisa said...

Awesome. That is great! I would have looked for her but didn't know until I got home from the broadcast. What a wonderful experience. Hey, didn't you sing in the tabernacle once as a youth? There is another story idea for you.