
OK - I have been asked about another story, but I am having a mental cramp. Sooo, while I am putting together a couple of thoughts, here is a brain teaser. This is from a well known movie that most if not all of you have seen more than once.
Describe the movie and context of the quote "What Do You Know About That?" While your at it, include your favorite quote from that movie in your comment.
Once I receive an acceptable answer, I will dump an embarrassing chuckle for your reading pleasure!!
9 comments:
What?! A test?! I'm not as good at tests as I used to be... I'm gonna have to think about this one.
"You call this a happy family? Why did we have to have all these kids?" That is one of my favorite and most used quotes from the movie that I think it is. Your quote is close to the end when his mouth is bleeding and he is talking to Bert the cop....want more? Am I close? Do you want the name of the movie I am thinking of?
I am probably wrong as I usually am on pop quizes.
LISA, you are indeed correct!! I was pretty sure that you would get it eventually...just thought you would have to think a bit. I will have something posted before I retire tonight!!
Sorry, ran out of time last night. Look for update on Friday evening!
WOW...can't believe I was correct...I am usually wrong. I think you should wait a little longer and let others guess what the movie is before posting anymore details.
15+ years ago dad found a 20 or so trivia question article in the paper about this movie, he was amazed I knew all the answers. There are not many movies I know as well as this one. Thanks for choosing this movie!
I'm glad you knew what it was Lisa. I never would have come up with it and then we NEVER would have gotten another Norm story.
OK, the time has come: The movie is the 1946 (release 1947) classic "It's a Wonderful Like" with James Stewart, Donna Reed and several others. This quote is near the end of the film when George Bailey gets his second chance and is on the bridge trying to figure out what is happening. Bert the cop has just come upon George and asked why his lip is bleeding. George feels/tastes the blood and finds Zuzu's flower pedals in his pocket and says "There they are! Bert, what do you know about that! Merry Christmas!"
Post a Comment