Friday, February 22, 2008

Exposing myself

OK, I have just opened my blog to the world...for now. Not sure if there will be anything of interest or worthwhile to anyone...but here it is. Most people have one of two problems; 1) They have a lot to say but nobody really cares or wants to hear it, 2) The greatness of the world is locked in someone's mind with no way out. Sooo, it is up to you to determine which it is.

1 comment:

Niki said...

I am very excited that you are doing the blog. I get a lot of enjoyment out of your posts on the Anderson Blog, so I'm sure this will be lots of fun to check from time to time. It's also nice not to feel so far away from everyone all of the time... I hope you don't get tired of my comments, because I will leave them! As you know from the Anderson blog the only way to shut me up is to block me. (Which is an option, and I'll very much understand if you have to use it...) Love you!