Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Update on the yard.

The fence is most of the way up. Yesterday we decided to replace the end post even though it was in reasonably good condition. Took about an hour to dig/break/slide it out of the ground and under the edge of a concrete slab that covered 1/2 of the concrete holding the post. Tonight we will install 2 new posts at the end of the fence. Tomorrow we install the last 4 rails and the remaining fence slats. Thursday we begin tilling the front yard and prepping it for the sprinkler and new sod. TJ removed all of the old sod over the past couple of days. 16 days left to get it all done!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Let me guess...you only have 16 days left because you are scheduled to start the bathroom work on the 19th? :D

Niki said...

Just out of curiousity, what is the deadline?

How hard was it to remove the grass? It took a couple of days? I'm tempted to try this at my house but I'm afraid it will be something I really regret when I get about 1/3 of the way done. Did you need anything special or just a shovel?