Saturday, May 31, 2008

Building...building...building


Got a lot of projects in the hopper right now. The problem is that we have a time frame that requires us to finish all of them by the middle of June. This past week was spent removing an old fence (including the concrete slugs that use to hole the rotted out fence posts) and we were able to cement 6 of the 11 new fence posts. Last weekend we took a sod-cutter and removed all of the grass from the front yard. Once the fence is done we till the yard, compact it, trench for sprinkler system and then put down new sod. This morning I am still "exhausted" and still have 8-10 hours of work installing the fence and trying to put in the last of the posts.

All that being said...I still haven't finished the bathroom (an inside joke in our family, one that the wife doesn't think is all that funny).

1 comment:

Niki said...

Wow, I just came in from a couple hours of yard maintenance. I feel for you...

Good luck!