Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Willy Wonka Jr.

Celene has a leading role in a production of Willy Wonka. She has the opportunity to play Willy Wonka and is doing a great job preparing for the play.

We invite all to attend this production at the "Main Street Theatre" in Midvale next month. If you contact me soon enough, I can get some tickets near the front of the theater. I need to put in the request as soon as possible (probably Tuesday, April 13th). You can buy the tickets directly from the theater in advance or at the door ($2.00 more at the door).

Celene has been in several plays over the past couple of years and has become quite the actress. This is the first one she really had to audition for and she received great comments from the director. If you think that Johnny Depp or Gene Wilder did a good job with this character...you ain't seen nuttin' yet. (Perhaps a biased opinion, but I'm sticking with it).

She is on stage for almost the entire play and is the narrator at the beginning. I will give you a fair, un-biased review of the play once it opens...really...I promise to be un-biased. Trust me!!

3 comments:

Niki said...

That's great! Tell her good luck, although I'm sure she will do well. I wish we were close enough to attend...

Balser said...

That's awesome! I really want to come! I am not sure which night and I don't know what the baby's plans are so I'd better buy the tickets at the door! Congrats Celene!

Kelli said...

How did it go? I hope Celene was a shining star. I wish I could have been there to see--Willy Wonka is fun!