Saturday, May 2, 2009


Got the wind screen doctored up (no tape required this time), oil changed, general operation is acceptable.....when will the rain stop?
I am not scared of riding in the rain...just not really that much fun.
Perhaps I can open the doors and windows in the garage, prop up the bike on blocks, fire up the engine, close my eyes and drive the perfect road in the perfect weather. Oh, yeah, that would be great. Of course the co buildup might bring a tragic end. Guess I'll just sit here on the couch, gloves on and chin strap tightened up, looking out the window with a little drop of rain rolling down my cheek!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Norman, you realize if you would have moved to AZ you wouldn't have that pesky precipitation problem. Of course it would be sweat rather than raindrops running down your cheek, but hey.....a sunny day is a sunny day.